Returned from a lovely weeks break with my family. We took a cruise off the coast of Spain but more on that later. I will try to catch up with everyone's blogs over the next few days but apologies if I take a wee bit longer.
To do list reads:
- Write post for blog (check!).
- Catch up with any blog related matters and emails.
- Continue with edits of ARROSAY.
- Investigate a couple of competitions that sound interesting.
- Write up some notes that I made whilst away - some new ideas.
- Catch up with all the washing! Although raining here so don't think there is any rush to get everyone's summer clothes ready.
- Prepare spare room for visitors.
Well that's all for now I'm going to start on my to do list. First stop I think better be WRiTE CLUB and catch up with the action there. I'll leave you with a pic of the view from my room the last week - awesome or what?

0 Yorumlar