Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What Say You?

Good morning all.
Some days I just can't decide what to post about.  Days turn into weeks and those into months and those into years - and my mind goes blank!

I have lists of ideas to post about, but somedays I just wing it.  Funny, those seems to be the posts that I get the most comments on!  So I never really know.
I get bored and wonder if you do as well.  I sure don't want you do get bored while visiting.  I don't want the blog to become stale.

I do have some ideas for future posts that I think many will find informative.
**I plan on posting about more "jar" recipes for your pantry and  for gifting.
**I do plan on writing soon about preemptive measures that need to take to insure your survivors are covered and taken care of.
**I plan on giving tips on things to do AFTER the worst has happened in life
**Of course recipes here and there
**I keep trying to come up with and find new ideas on saving and being resourceful
**Frugal gift ideas and tips for the holidays

I know a request in the past has been for the blog to have and index - to find things quicker and easily.  I have tried to figure this out - quite unsuccessfully I might ad.  I won't stop trying.


I don't want to do ALL the posts about me.   My life is not exciting and that for sure would bore people.  I do the Weekly Wrap-Up and I think that is a big enough dose of me!!  LOL
Now I do like to post about memories and the old days and ways of my family.  They taught me about life - and that is worth sharing.  Memories can take us to a different, lovely and simple time and those are just fun - hopefully not just for me.

So what say you?  What do you want to see?  What are your interests?
Let me know your ideas.  I want to keep you happy and interactive and that means I need a boost of brain power!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar