Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jim Roslof News

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I'd heard a rumor that former TSR artist, Jim Roslof, was gravely ill. As it turns out, that rumor was unfortunately true. The latest news, courtesy of another former TSR artist, Steve Sullivan, is that Mr Roslof is in the last days of his fight with terminal cancer; he is not expected to live much longer.

This is very sad news, particularly so as it was just a little over a year ago that I rediscovered Roslof's artwork, which had largely slipped under my radar back in the day. As it turned out, several pieces of old school art I liked a great deal were drawn by Roslof and, for one reason or other, I hadn't realized it. Consequently, hearing that he's not long for this world leaves me feeling much worse than I otherwise might upon hearing similar news.

If anyone is interested in sending cards to Mr Roslof and his wife can address this to:
Jim & Laura Roslof
W5409 Kenosha Dr,
Elkhorn WI 53147

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar